Gravitations Forum Welcome

A New Beginning , Support RSClassic.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-09-27 08:15:47

zhangzk

says his situation in New

Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins spoke publicly Tuesday for the first time since the NFL implemented its anthem policy. The Eagles players Luke Schenn Jersey Kids , among the NFL’s most vocal and socially aware, backed up their statements they posted on social media last week.

“I think it鈥檚 a still a bad idea and something that was unnecessary,鈥?Jenkins said Tuesday, via Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia. 鈥淏ut now there鈥檚 a media storm the league has kind of brought on itself.鈥?/p>

Long said the move to force players who are on the field to stand during the national anthem was reactionary and has made things “messier.”

鈥淚t鈥檚 their right, but I think it was a dumb move and I think it was clumsy Michael Frolik Jersey ,鈥?Long said. 鈥淚 don鈥檛 think it was rooted in patriotism. I love this country; I love our vets. The guys protesting love our country and love our vets. I think it was driven by fear of a diminished bottom line, which I already wrote on Twitter. You can see that on Twitter. The underlying factor is they鈥檙e afraid of the President. I don鈥檛 really need to expound much on that. It鈥檚 their right, again, but it鈥檚 a clumsy rule.鈥?/p>

Jenkins stopped raising a fist during the anthem after the NFL struck a deal with a coalition of players for the league to pledge $89 million for projects dealing with racial inequality. Jenkins, who heads the Players Coalition Nick Jensen Jersey , said the progress made from that was lost in the league’s new national anthem policy.

鈥淚t鈥檚 definitely discouraging because I definitely thought we were moving to a place where players obviously wanted a platform and we could create something that was maybe more effective and bigger,鈥?Jenkins said. 鈥淚 think there鈥檚 been a ton of effort and time put into creating that, but then there鈥檚 decision that kind of undermines that. I thought the league genuinely was building that, but then when you start trying to mandate things, it鈥檚 less likely to help.”

Hall of Famer Michael Strahan gave Bills QB Josh Allen some good advice.

Get to know Dolphins DB Walt Aikens.

The Jets may need TE Eric Tomlinson to step up.

Don’t quit your day job Womens Mattias Ekholm Jersey , Patriots QB Tom Brady.

The Browns have plenty of options at left tackle; the question becomes whether any of them can actually play at a sufficient level.

Here’s a look at the Ravens’ running back situation.

Could Bengals OL Cedric Ogbuehi revive his career by moving to right tackle?

Get to know Steelers WR Marcus Tucker.

Former Texans RB Arian Foster and WR Andre Johnson are hosting a youth football camp next month.

The chances are low that the Jaguars will try to get LB Paul Posluszny to unretire.

Does the looming Jameis Winston suspension mean that the Titans won the 2015 draft by taking Marcus Mariota?

Here’s a look at the Colts roster as the team enters training camp.

Raiders DL Frostee Rucker is impressed by rookie DL Maurice Hurst.

Danny Kannell is concerned that Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes will do what Kannell did (i.e., fail to live up to expectations).

Should the Chargers trade for S Earl Thomas.

Could Broncos RB Royce Freeman be another Kareem Hunt?

After that six-sack nightmare against Atlanta, Cowboys OT Chaz Green hopes to make the team this year.

Will CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie return to the Giants?

Here’s a prediction of the Eagles’ 53-man roster.

Washington DB coach Torrian Gray is feeling more comfortable in his second year on the job.

Former Bears OL Kirk Barton, 34, has been indicted for assault.

Packers DB Kevin King has followed the Herschel Walker pushup routine for years.

Some quotes from the Vikings’ historic LGBTQ summit.

Lions WR T.J. Jones can line up in any of the various positions on offense.

Is Panthers DE Charles Johnson retiring soon?

Former Saints WR Willie Snead says his situation in New Orleans “worked out for the best.”

Buccaneers LB Kwon Alexander supports embattled QB Jameis Winston.

How will the looming Jameis Winston suspension affect the Falcons?

Cardinals K Phil Dawson has been mentoring undrafted rookie K Matt McCrane.

The Rams will have 12 open practices聽during training camp Jeff Skinner Jersey , and a 13th that’s available only to season-ticket holders.

The 49ers were upset when CB Tarvarius Moore ran a 4.32-second 40, because they knew that meant they’d have to draft him higher.

Here’s a look at the Seahawks’ most intriguing position battle.

Womens Leighton Vander Esch Jersey

2018-09-27 08:15:47

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer